Frequently asked questions about multi-operator passes and tickets

Please contact us, if your question isn’t answered on our website.

My name has been spelled incorrectly on my MCard, can I change it?

You cannot change the name online. If you would like the PhotoCard holder’s name corrected please call MetroLine on 0113 245 7676 or go to your local Bus Station Travel 

I have changed my address, what should I do?

If you have changed address please log in to your account and update the details. Alternatively you can contact MetroLine on 0113 245 7676 or visit your local Bus Station Travel Centre.

If I lose my MCard what can I do?

Report the lost card by logging in to your account and order a new one. There may be a small admin charge for a replacement card. Please note products on the MCards cannot be replaced. 

For Annual MCards, you can either visit your nearest Bus Station Travel Centre and they will be able to assist you or you can ring MetroLine on 0113 245 7676

Normally, no refunds can be given for lost Weekly. Monthly or Annual MCards.

My MCard is not working and has been refused by a driver?

Either your MCard has expired, has no travel on it, or it has been damaged. Go to your local bus station travel centre and they can help check your card. If you have an Android NFC phone you can also check your card with the MyMcard App.

What do I do if my MCard has been stolen?

You will need to report it to the police and obtain a Crime Reference Number. If you replace the MCard online there is still a charge of £5. You can obtain a replacement free of charge if you visit your local bus station Travel Centre.